- Next Date: Saturday 1 June
- Time: 2pm – 5pm
- Cost: $100 per couple
- RSVP: 18 May
“Of all the preparation courses and activities that we did prior to the birth (including Calmbirth and the hospital antenatal courses), my husband found the couples workshop to provide the most helpful information.” Robyn
To help prepare couples for the end stage of pregnancy, labour and the birth of your new baby. Incorporating Yoga and Natural Therapies and my knowledge as a Doula
We will cover
- How your support person can support you and what they ’can do’
- Yoga – to relieve discomfort at the end of pregnancy, and to support you during all stages of labour and the postnatal time. Including movement, postures (asana), breathing (pranayama) and relaxations and visualisations.
- Vocal Toning and using sound during pregnancy and labour
- Techniques and information on how you can ‘naturally’ help your labour progress and develop
- Massage Techniques
You will also receive a manual full of information to support you with your choices around child birth including ideas on natural therapies and homoepathy that can be used.
Its a jam packed 3 hours!
Who should attend? This workshop is designed for women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester, along with their birthing partner. This may also be a good introduction for Yoga Teachers wanting to learn more about pregnancy and how to support women during their pregnancy with yoga.