General Instructions for Practice:
The studio is a shoe and pram free zone, please leave your shoes at the door. Prams can be left outside the yoga room
• Wear loose comfortable clothing that wont restrict your movements.
• Try not to eat for 2 hours prior to class.
• Come to class hydrated.
• Once you have entered the studio respect the space and fellow students by setting up quietly. Turn your mobile phone off.
• Advise the teacher of any health concerns, which may affect your yoga practice.
• Advise the teacher if you do not wish to be adjusted in class.
• Let the teacher know if you have any concerns regarding the class.
• To respect the space and your fellow students please do not attend class if you are unwell.
• Full fees are due at the commencement of each course. We accept cash, cheque, eftpos and credit cards.
• Please be aware there are no cash refunds.
• Missed classes may be made up in any suitable class over the period of the course.
• The studio is closed for Public Holidays.
• The studio is open over School Holidays.
• Due to unforeseen circumstances a class may be cancelled. Please phone the studio to confirm the current timetable.